1. Photos you take on your iPhone automatically show up on your Mac and AppleTV. Even the bad ones.
2. Share your calendars so you never miss an important event. Unless you want to!
3. All your iPhone data backs up through the air. Drop your iPhone in the toilet anytime.
4. Notes and reminders show up on all your devices. Remember the name of that awesome book your friend recommended that you fully intend to read someday. Probably.
5. You can tell people how cool it is and how you’re fully “cloud enabled.”
6. Your Pages, Numbers, and Keynote documents stay in sync between your Mac and iDevices.
7. Apps and games you purchase sync to all your iDevices. Waste time more efficiently!
8. You finally have an excuse to upgrade your older Mac (or just buy a new one).
9. Your iBooks and bookmarks sync to all your iDevices. Look really busy in meetings.
10. The harassment from our friends at Apple will stop.
Do you have what you need for iCloud?
- MacOS X Lion 10.7 or later
- To be sure the Mac you’re using will be Lion-friendly, check under Apple menu -> About This Mac
- look for: Intel Core 2 Duo or later, 2GB or more RAM, OS 10.6.6 or later.
- iTunes 10.6 or later
- iOS 5 or later on iPhones and iPads
- iPhoto 9.2 or later (for Photo Stream)
- iPhone 3GS, 4, or 4S
- iPod Touch 3rd or 4th gen
- To be sure the hardware, OS, apps, fonts, plugins, and peripherals you use are Lion-friendly, call Macinhome at 1-877-707-6227
Contact Macinhome and we make it quick and simple, starting with a free visit or conversation.
1-877-707-6227 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, grab a simplicity package from our online menu at resultsmenu.com – Results by Macinhome.